Wednesday 30 June 2010

New Background

After experimenting with backgrounds, I have decided on the current one with the cute fresh green feel and pink flowers. It was designed by Blogaholic Designs (click on link) who have some lovely free templates, backgrounds and buttons on their website. You can see some of the buttons in the sidebar (e.g Welcome to my Blog, Comments Brighten My Day) and I think they really personalise your blog- I love them!

I also had a go at designing my own 'Follow Me' button using Picnik (free online photo editing software) which was great fun and ensures your button is unique. I reccommend any other bloggers have a go ! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Steph, I *love* your new header makeover, it's so cute and perfect for your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me smile! So thank you for taking the time to write one, I read all of them.
I try my best to reply here or on your blog :)

Stephanie x