Friday 23 July 2010

Book Hop (4)

Welcome to any visitors who got here through the weekly Book Hop (a Book Party) organised by Jennifer (a BIG thank you!) @ Crazy for Books(http://www.crazy-for-books.com/) so that book bloggers can share their blog with other book lovers and also find a new blog to 'follow.' To get involved all you have to do is post your blog link at the bottom of the 'linky list' on Crazy For Books and 'Tell everone about what you are currently reading.'
I just finished reading No Shame No Fear by Anne Turball, which is set in 1662 and is about a young Quaker girl called Susannah who leaves home to work in a nearby town and a rich Alderman's son called Will. It is a story of love that shouldn't be in society and a group of people defying the law for their beliefs and standing up to society. I finished it in just over a day because I couln't ut it down so I will be reviewing it soon!

Feel free to let me know you've hopped over by leaving a comment
and I will be happy to visit your blog in the spirit of the hop.

16 comments:

  1. Stopping by via the hop! Nice blog you have here. I am a new follower. Have a great weekend! :)

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just Hopping by - I'm a new follower :). I'm giving away an ARC of Lauren Kate's Torment, plus seven other books on my blog so do check that out if you decide to stop by.
    Have a great weekend,
    Carly x

    http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for hopping over and for your lovelt comments.
    I've visited your blogs too and left a comment :)
    Enjoy your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous06:35:00

    Heya. Thanks so much for visiting me. Just visiting back :) Love your blog background and header, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping by to say hello. I am currently reading Alison Weir's "Captive Queen". Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by on the hop! Your blog looks great :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower <3 Just stopping by to say hey! If you get a chance you can check my blog out! I have a contest starting the 25th booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the follow! I love your blog set up it is absolutely adorable! I am now following you!!

    Happy Reading!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from the hop! I really enjoyed this book when I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I'm stopping in from the Hop! I really like your blog and I'm a new follower! Have a great weekend!

    http://booksbytheirstory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey you, just stopping by on the hop and follow. Have a great weekend. Happy Reading!!!
    See ya!
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous17:12:00

    Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your header too, and yes I made mine. (Great website called picnik.com for editing photos) I am a new follower! Happy Reading!

    Danielle @ everylastpage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,
    Stopping by from the Hop. I hope you have a great weekend.

    Jeanie
    Twice is Nice Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hopping on by just to say Hello!

    Happy Reading!

    Twisted

    literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
    Book Blog

    awrorldofpersonality.blogspot.com
    Books & Travel

    ReplyDelete
  15. found you thru the HOP! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just hopping by to say hello. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I just became a new follower and can't wait to check out your reviews.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me smile! So thank you for taking the time to write one, I read all of them.
I try my best to reply here or on your blog :)

Stephanie x