Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas

I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope you all enjoy having fun and relaxing with friends and family as well as giving and receiving some great new books =)


I know I haven't been around the past two months much but now its the school holidays and the rush of Christmas shopping ect. is over, I'm going to make some time next week to get as many posts as I can written for when I'm back at school. Hopefully I'll have a challenge wrap up, best of 2011 and Christmas books post up then.

Thank you so much for all your comments, ideas and encouragement on my 'blogging slump' page- you're all wonderful! I've still been reading all my favourite blogs despite not posting myself and they've been an inspiration to get back in the blogging mood again.

Love Stephanie <3 xxx


2 comments:

  1. Stephanie!! You're back! *hugs* Merry Christmas to you too! Hope you've been having a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy! We missed you terribly. I completely understand about being busy. Happy Christmas and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me smile! So thank you for taking the time to write one, I read all of them.
I try my best to reply here or on your blog :)

Stephanie x