Saturday 8 January 2011

Georgette Heyer Challenge Review Link Up


This page is for participants in the Georgette Heyer challenge 2011 hosted here to link up their reviews for others to see. I hope that participants will read other reviews to help them decide which Heyer to read next!

 Thank you very much too all those who signed up- have fun exploring the wonderful world of Heyer! For those who want to find out more about the challenge or sign up visit THIS post.

Please write your name or your blog name (whichever you prefer) and link up to wherever you've posted the review e.g blog, Goodreads, Librarything.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting up this link! I'm eager to see what other books people are choosing. I'm looking forward to my next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Heyer years ago and thought they were just terrific. I had looked at a few recently and considered re-reading some of them but I'm terrified they won't hold up against the modern equivilents that I'm used to now nowadays.

    Still on the fence about these... and some Jean Plaidy ones too - used to love her stories!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me smile! So thank you for taking the time to write one, I read all of them.
I try my best to reply here or on your blog :)

Stephanie x