Monday 27 June 2011

Commenting problem solved!



Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that the problems I was experiencing with problems have now been fixed after I installed Google Chrome, as kindly suggested by some other bloggers. So I can now comment on your blogs =)

And as a bonus, I love Google Chrome! It actually shows my blog header as centre when I thought I was doing something wrong with the hmtl under the tutorial to do this and I discovered the little pink crown favicon that I put on ages ago and didn't show up in Internet Explorer. So if you're having problems commenting on some blogs then I recommend you download it!

8 comments:

  1. Yippee! Google Chrome is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I wonder if that's why I can't comment on a bunch of blogs...I'm gonna try that! Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, I am going to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! It worked! Thank you so much for passing that info on...and I'm so glad it worked for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I'm going to keep the pop up comments on here until the commenting blip is fixed for everyone.

    @SweetestLittleBookworm You're welcome :) I'm so glad it worked for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, glad you can comment again! That must have been so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me smile! So thank you for taking the time to write one, I read all of them.
I try my best to reply here or on your blog :)

Stephanie x