Sunday 19 June 2011

Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors Trailer


Publisher description for Mad Love:

As the daughter of the bestselling Queen of Romance, life for sixteen-year-old Alice Amorous should be pretty good. But ever since her mother was secretly hospitalized for mental illness, Alice has been forced to maintain a brave front--lying to her new crush, Tony, answering fan letters, forging her mother's signature, telling the publisher that all is well. Now time is running out and so is their money. The next book is overdue and the Queen can't write it. Alice needs to deliver a new novel for her mother--and she needs to come up with one fast. That's when she meets Errol, a strange guy claiming to be Cupid, who insists that Alice must write about his tragic romance with Psyche--the greatest love story of all time. Only, Alice doesn't believe in Cupid....

I found this trailer for Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors on You Tube and although I don't always like book trailers, this one seemed to fit with the book quite well! The only thing I'm not so sure about is girl's voice because it's a bit expressionless but I'd recommend watching it to all those who are interested in reading the book. Enjoy =)


I also found a video of Suzanne Selfors reading an extract from Mad Love and it's one of my favourite extracts from the book so it's also worth a watch!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading this book! Great clips - thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this book!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me smile! So thank you for taking the time to write one, I read all of them.
I try my best to reply here or on your blog :)

Stephanie x