Thursday 5 May 2011

Lucy Jago on set at the real Montacute House video





I posted my review of the newly released YA historical mystery Montacute House and an interview with the author Lucy Jago earlier in the week so I thought I'd share this video of Lucy Jago on set at Montacute House talking about her book. Seeing the inside of the real Montacute House and finding out more about process and inspiration behind the was really interesting so I'd recommend watching it if you're thinking about reading the book! You can see my review and interview with Lucy Jago by clicking on the links.  Enjoy :D

1 comment:

  1. so it's definitely being made into a movie?
    oooh, will it be show in the UK?xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me smile! So thank you for taking the time to write one, I read all of them.
I try my best to reply here or on your blog :)

Stephanie x