Sunday 24 October 2010

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and explores the content of our mailboxes on a weekly basis.
All links go to Goodreads this week.

Borrowed from school libraray:

Out of Shadows by Jason Wallace

 (these two are for my school book club as we are following The Teenage Booktrust Prize)

For review (thank you to Bloomsbury)


This is the final cover
version (one was
released
earlier but was
changed. It certainly
looks very enticing!

Entice by Carrie Jones (published January 2011)

Has anyone read the first 2 books in the Need series? I have to admit that I have never entered into the vampire/werewolf paranormal zone (no, not even Twilight!) so I'm interested to read this to find out my real thoughts on the genre.

It is now the school holidays for a week so I am hoping to get lots of reading done!



What books have you got in your mailbox this week?





14 comments:

  1. These look great! I need to catch up on the Need series---I read the first and really like it, but never read the second. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fun! I just added the Need series to my tbr tonight, so I hope it's good too! Great mailbox!
    The Delusional Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Entice book has a really great cover! Waiting to here more about the Halo and Entice from you! ^^
    Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read any vampire/werewolf paranormal either - I own Twilight but have never read it. I'm looking forward to finding out what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous09:18:00

    Good selection! I read a TON of paranormal but with the exception of Twilight, not generally YA. I tend to stick to grittier stuff :) Great post!
    My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books. I love the cover for Entice. I'd like to read her books sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! I love the cover of Entice but will have to admit that Captivate is still on my TBR stack. You can see my YA Mailbox here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool books. I hope that you enjoy them. Check out what I got In My Mailbox. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the cover of Entice. I must get started on that series soon. Happy reading!

    My IMM is up on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are cordially invited to add a link to your book reviews for the week at my Saturday Review of Books at Semicolon. It's a sort of round-up of bloggers' book reviews each week on Saturday:
    http://www.semicolonblog.com/?p=11766

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books - love the cover of Entice! Happy reading!

    View my mailbox at Between the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Out of Shadows looks good.

    Also just hopping by. Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer to this week's question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I NEED to start that Carrie Jones series! :) Lovely books! have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by everyone and for the lovely comments.

    Semicolon- Thanks for inviting me, this sounds like a great idea. I'll be finding out more

    I'm off to check out all of your mailboxes now!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me smile! So thank you for taking the time to write one, I read all of them.
I try my best to reply here or on your blog :)

Stephanie x