Tuesday 12 October 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Drawing With Light by Julia Green


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along and have fun! Just do the following:
This is such a beautiful cover!
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
Share (preferably 2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

My teaser this week is from Drawing With Light by Julia Green (thank you to Bloomsbury for sending me this book for review) which I have been reading at and on the way to school:

'Whizzing down the lane under the trees  with their autumn leave all orange and red is amazing, like travelling through a tunnel of golden light. I stop at the beach tree near the gate to take some photos; the trunk and the branches are black silhouettes against a blaze of coppery leaves, the whole thing lit from behind by the sun, low in the sky.'

Look our for my review of Drawing With Light-coming soon!



1 comment:

I love comments, they make me smile! So thank you for taking the time to write one, I read all of them.
I try my best to reply here or on your blog :)

Stephanie x