As part of my blogoversary celebration, this post is a little reflection on my first year as a book blogger in stats and my blogging firsts. I've said it before in my other blogoversary posts but thank you to everyone who has made my 'blogging firsts' happen!
- My first ever comment was from Bookalicious Ramblings (thank you)
- My first ever follower was Bookalicious Ramblings (thank you)
- My first review was I Was Jane Austen's Best Friend by Cora Harrison
- The first giveaway I held was for reaching 150 followers
- My first author interview was with Sophie Mckenzie
- The first book I won from a blog was Nine Days A Queen by Carolyn Meyer from Kelsey Sutton- A YA writer
- The first Coverlicious post I wrote was on different Pride and Prejudice covers
Stats and other randsom facts
- I've written 275 posts
- I don't know quite how many reviews I've written because I keep forgetting to tag them (yes, I plan to do this from now on....)
- I've done 5 author interviews, which have all been lots of fun! Thank you to all the authors :)
- I've had 2 guest posts on the blog, which I really enjoyed reading
- I gained 331 followers in my first year- you're all awesome!
- I've held 4 giveaways and am now holding my fifth (yay!)
- I've participated in In My Mailbox 19 times
- I've participated in Waiting On Wednesday 14 times
- I've written 17 Coverlicious posts
- I've had several blog backgrounds but I've stuck with the header I use now right from the beginning
- The first challenge I participated in was the Jane Austen 2010 Challenge
- I'm hosting the Georgette Heyer Challenge 2011 and so far I've loved the Heyer books I've read
Remember to check out the international blogoversary giveaway I'm holding HERE- Thank you to everyone who has entered already!