Saturday 25 June 2011

Summer Reading Places and photos of me reading!




I really enjoyed talking about reading places in my discussion about where you read and it's officially summer now (YAY!) so I found some photos of reading places/photos that are my dream summery reading places, some of which I could read in if I wanted to. Enjoy!

In the fields surrounded by nature



Lizzie Bennet from Pride and Prejudice reading outside.

In a hammock


That hammock seats looks a bit warm for summer but oh well....


On the beach or by the pool



"It's cool, as long as I've got a good book I don't
mind being buried in sand!"



This looks like fun but it would probably result in the ruin of the book if I tried it....

In a tree/tree house

What I would do to have a tree house to read
in like this one!




Clear blue skies and white sand at my feet... yes please :)


A great suitcase for a desert island...


Me reading in the park

I was in the park with my mum and she took a photo of me when I was reading on a bench (I was too engrossed in my book to notice) and then I got the idea of taking a few other photos to try and design a new header or button for this blog. Here they are:





Where are your dream summer reading places?



8 comments:

  1. I really like the first picture of you reading. It almost looks like you are waiting for someone to happen by on that path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I need to take some pictures of my favorite reading spaces! You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that hammock looks amazing! I'm not a big fan of reading outside as I get bad hayfever but this post makes me wish I enjoyed it more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are amazing thankk you for sharing - that treehouse is fantastic I want one :D
    You have gorgeous hair.
    Fab post thanks again for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess of the Midnight Ball! :D All of those pictures look great. The one where your in the tree looks fun :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Alexa It does thinking about it! It was a comfy reading spot :)

    @Linday I'm glad you like the post. It would be great to see your reading places.

    @TinyLibrary Oh, it's a shame about your hay fever :( There are lots of fab reading places indoors though.

    @BookAngelEmma Awww thanks, you're too kind! Me too- I want to stay in one on holiday ;)

    @SmallReview Haha, yes! I was reading it at the time, which is probably why I was so engrossed I didn't notice the first picture being taken. The tree was actually quite uncomfortable LOL even though it looks fun- I almost fell off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cute! Perhaps romantic. I love to read outside in the summer. I bought reading sun glasses some otherwise I get a headache and strained eyes and I can't stay out there very long (I live in south Florida).

    ReplyDelete
  8. That hammock is so cool!
    I would LOVE that for winter!!
    I would love to read on the beach but the sand is so annoying lol
    The 3rd picture of you reading is probably my favourite =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me smile! So thank you for taking the time to write one, I read all of them.
I try my best to reply here or on your blog :)

Stephanie x