Tuesday 5 July 2011

YA Kindle Books on Amazon UK Summer Sale!



Kindle Summer Sale: Hundreds of books for £2.99 or less.

For those of you in the UK, I've put together a list of great YA (and some children's) titles that can be found for brilliant cheap prices in the Amazon Kindle Summer Sale. All links to the books go to Amazon UK but I don't have any affiliation with them and prices may have changed since I wrote this post without me knowing.  I hope you find something you like:
Kindle: £1.99

The Immortals: Evermore

Kindle:£2.45

The Infernal Devices 1: Clockwork Angel
Kindle: £1.99

I recently reviewed this one and enjoyed its Gothic atmosphere- definitely worth checking out!

Haunting Violet
Kindle: £2.49


I really recommend this- Mary Hooper is one of my favourite authors.

Fallen Grace
Kindle: £0.99


Marie Louise Jensen is another of my favourite YA historical fiction authors and I love this book!

Between Two Seas
Kindle: £0.99

Likewise for this Jensen book =)

Kindle: £1.49

I read this in May and really enjoyed it.

Montacute House


Kindle: £0.99

I read the prequel of this series this month and it's hilarious- perfect for a good giggle!

Girl, 15: Charming but Insane

Kindle: £2.49

Shadow



Kindle price: £2.49

Dragonfly

Kindle: £2.49

This is one my most anticipated July releases so a big smile spread across my face when I saw it listed in the sale on the last page. I'm not sure whether I should get it in paperback though because the loose Cinderella tie sounds right up my street!

Shadows on the Moon


Happy Kindle shopping!


2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a Kindle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. l can't believe how cheap some of these are! WOW =O

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me smile! So thank you for taking the time to write one, I read all of them.
I try my best to reply here or on your blog :)

Stephanie x