Monday, 13 September 2010
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I can't think of a particular incident but when I'm sure that something is right, I tend to be quite stubborn about it
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
I think that all teenagers sometimes look in the mirror and think negative things but recently I've been trying to look in the mirror and see a smiley, natural me.
Apple and mango fruit juice. or raspberry smooothie..mmmmm!
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Read (of course), write stories, watch one of my favourite movies or sometimes I just daydream
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I'm very young at the moment so I have a long time left to accomplish lots of things. I would like to become an author and have at least one book published but I would like to work as a journalist both writing and designing too as I have discovered a love for graphics and layout when designing this blog
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
I still do attend school and I would say that I'm the class over-achiever and also a little bit shy at times too.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualise a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
A sad 'poigant' moment was when my really close best friend moved to Australia.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
Almost none of my posts are about my personal life because that isn't what this blog is about but through my review, news and other features about books, a bit of myself shines through in my opinions and tastes.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I usually read more than talk on the phone but I also love to have a good chat on the phone with friends. It can sometimes depend what mood I am in, whether I just need to immerse myself in the world of a book or have a giggle.