Sunday 14 November 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is held by Kristi from the amazing Story Siren, where bloggers share what new books they have every week through the post, at the library or what they have bought.

This week I got:

An audio book of The Betrayal by Mary Hooper (won on Mary's Facebook page, thank you Mary!)

Need by Carrie Jones (borrowed from the library)

For review (from Penguin):

Vampire Academy (#1) by Richelle Mead - I am about half way through now and am really enjoying it

Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen

I am a huge fan of Godbersen's Luxe fan so I am very excited to receive this and can't wait to start reading it. The Penguin release date is in January so I will be reviewing it near then.

I have now run out of room on my bookshelves in my bedroom so I am very glad that my family's new guest room/study/library will be built and finished by the end of this month!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

12 comments:

  1. Bright Young Things! and Vampire Academy! Such a great haul this week I hope you enjoy all of your books :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O
    Lucky you! You've got some great books/audios this week! So jealous of the May Hooper [i love her!]. Enjoy them all,
    -Ria

    P.S Thanks for commenting on my post :D I still want to carry on my story, now I've got the plot but not this month [as you said :)]. Good luck with your GCSE's, a year early :O!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampire Academy! woot woot!
    Of my best books!

    Hope you enjoy the rest as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your new books. I have Bright Young Things and I'm excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books you got there. Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen looks really good. I hope it is. :)

    Thanx for commenting on my blog, I used to have the blog where it explained the navigationbar very well on my favourites, but I think I deleted it. I will try and search for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Vamp Academy and its good to hear you are enjoying so far. Happy reading and have a great rest of the weekend!
    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dying to read Bright Young Things---think I may have to break down and order a copy this week :) Great mailbox! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Need is soooo good. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. For a minute there I thought that this was a very old post, since Bright Young Things is already released in North America. But then I noticed that you're from the UK, so that cleared everything up.
    Great books this week. I want to read Bright Young Things as well; hopefully you really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome mailbox. I've heard great things about Bright Young Things. I hope you enjoy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for visiting and commenting!

    Nina- Thank you so much for looking for me, it would be awesome if you could find it!

    K- Oops, I should have put the UK publication date in my post to avoid confusion. I think that Harper Teen have already published it over here though.

    I'll be visiting all your mailboxes later on today- happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me smile! So thank you for taking the time to write one, I read all of them.
I try my best to reply here or on your blog :)

Stephanie x